Are you looking to transfer money from your Chime account to your bank account?
If so, this guide is for you.
In this article, we will outline the steps you need to take in order to successfully transfer money from your Chime account to your bank account.
We will also provide a step-by-step guide to make the transfer as painless as possible.
So read on and get ready to move your money from Chime to your bank account.
How to Transfer Money from Chime to Bank account – Steps
You can easily transfer funds from one external account to another linked to your Chime Checking Account via the Chime app or website.
Chime accounts can be linked with external bank accounts through the services provided by Plaid.
If Plaid supports the external bank and if both accounts are in your name, you can link your Chime account to that external bank.
Follow the steps below to transfer money from Chime to your Bank account
1. First, link the bank account in Chime.
- Log in to your Chime app > Move Money > Transfers.
- When you are prompted, enter the login credentials for your other bank (your external account).
2. Select Move Money Option.
3. Tap Transfer Money and Pay Bills > Transfer Funds.
4. Tap the “From” field and select your Chime Checking Account.
5. Tap “To Field”, and select the Other Bank Account where money is to be transferred.
6. Enter the amount you want to transfer and proceed.
When you transfer money to your external bank account, it usually takes three or five business days for the money to appear in your account, depending on your external bank’s policies.
Furthermore, Chime does not impose a limit on the amount of money that can be transferred to an external account. However, external banks may impose their own limits and fees.
You can contact Chime support via [email protected], or call 844-244-6363.
You can easily transfer money to and from your Chime Checking Account by linking a linked external bank account to your Chime account.
Chime accounts can be linked with external bank accounts through Plaid’s services.
You can link your external account to your Chime account if Plaid supports that external bank and both are owned by you.
So, when you transfer money to an external bank account, it can take 3-5 business days for the money to appear in your account.