Hello writer, if you’re looking for a guest posting opportunity, we would love to add your content as a guest author.
You must have been familiar with the guest posting, how it works, your writing goals, benefits, aren’t you? If you’re still unsure, here’s the ultimate guide.
But before we can accept your post, we would like to notify you about our guidelines.
Guest Posting Guidelines
For your articles to get accepted, make sure you are following these policies.
1. Article length should be 700 or more words.
2. Make sure it’s plagiarism-free (Language interconversion not accepted).
3. Include your article in Google Doc or Microsoft Word.
4. Non-Copyrighted Images should be in JPG or PNG format and include them in a single folder.
5. Topics: Android, Windows, How-to Guides, Gaming, Apps, Social Media, Softwares, Alternatives, and WordPress Tutorials.
6. If you want, we can also provide a topic to write on.
1. You are allowed to add 1 link to your website in between the article and another one in your Author bio.
2. All other resources links are allowed, not too much.
3. Do not link to the product or affiliate pages.
1. We hold the right to edit your article a bit if we are going to publish it.
2. You shall not publish your article elsewhere on the web, including on your site.
3. We’ll let you know if we have accepted or rejected your request so that you can publish your article somewhere else.
How To Send
1. You can send your article at deepak[@]einsstark.tech
2. Don’t forget to include your Author Bio – Written in the third person.
If you have any queries, contact us.