Exception 94 is a common error on Amazon Music. If you’ve encountered this issue on your device before, try logging into the correct account and restarting the app. If this is a new occurrence, make sure you are logged into the correct Amazon account.
You can often correct these types of errors by updating, force-stopping, or clearing the cache of an app.
You can check for updates to an app by viewing the app’s detail page in the App Store. Open the App Store on your device, then search for the app. If an update is available, you’ll see an Update option.
If you’re having trouble with the Amazon Music app, try force-quitting it and opening it again.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap on the Amazon Music app.
- Tap on Force Stop.
Lastly, clear the Amazon Music app cache.
- Open the Amazon Music app.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap on the Storage section.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
That’s it. These tips should fix the issue.