TikTok has a feature called “Text to Speech” where you can type in any text, and it will read it out in a robotic voice. There are hundreds of combinations of voices and effects, so if you’re looking for something that sounds a bit more natural and less like Siri, you’ll probably enjoy the Text to Speech feature on TikTok.
The Text to Speech feature is popular on TikTok because when you change the pitch or speed of the voice, it makes it sound like a horror movie scene. Some people also use Text to Speech in their videos as background music or to add a bit of humor to their videos.
It lets you make your videos accessible by providing speech-based audio descriptions. You might also use text to speech when you’re making an audio-only video or if you want to hear how something sounds out loud before sharing it.
How Do You Do Text To Speech On Tiktok
To add text-to-speech to a video on Tick:
1. Open the TikTok app and tap the + button in the bottom center of your screen.
2. Select Upload.
3. Tap Add Audio. This is at the top of your screen, next to a musical note icon.
4. Scroll down and tap Text-to-Speech as your audio source.
5. Write whatever you want TikTok to read out loud and tap Next in the upper right corner of your screen, then tap Save Video.
Also read: How to View Private Instagram Profiles
How To Use Text To Speech On Tiktok
In order to do text-to-speech on TikTok, you will need to access the accessibility settings.
If you are using an iOS device, you can find the accessibility settings in your main settings.
1. First, tap on “General” and then tap on “Accessibility.”
2. Scroll down until you see the “Speech” section, where you will see an option for “Speech Controller.” Turn that on to activate it.
3. If you are using an Android phone, open up your TikTok app and go to your profile page by tapping the person icon in the bottom right corner.
4. Next, tap the three dots in the top right corner of your profile page.
5. Tap on “Settings” and then go down until you see the option for accessibility. Tap that option and then turn “Text-to-speech” on.
6. Once this is done, all you have to do is record a video for TikTok and after recording add a caption as normal.
7. Click on the caption box and a menu will pop up at the bottom of your screen with several different options including voice speed, pitch, and volume.
How Do You Get Text To Speech On Tiktok When App Won’t Let You
So you want to do some Text-to-Speech on TikTok, but the app won’t let you. This is a common problem and one that we will solve today.
1. Open up your TikTok app and make a new video.
2. Choose whatever type of video you want to post. You can select songs, audio clips, or even your own voiceover.
3. Once you’ve selected an option for the voiceover, open the text box at the bottom of the screen and type in whatever words you want to display on-screen during the playback of the sound.
4. Then just tap “add text” in order to add those words as captions! If there are any mistakes with spelling or grammar then they can easily be fixed by tapping on them again while the editing mode is active (it should say “Edit Mode” in the top left corner).
5. After adding all the text needed for captioning purposes (including subtitles if necessary), choose whether or not to use Live Mode for this clip before posting it online so other people can see how creative their friends are with their TikToks.
6. Once everything looks good and ready then just post it.
How To Edit Text To Speech On Tiktok
There are a lot of creative ways to use TikTok’s text-to-speech feature, from creating your own personalized memes to using it as a song lyric generator. The tool is versatile, but it’s not the most customizable. When you convert the text you’ve typed into audio, you can’t make changes other than deleting or replacing your words.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t edit your text-to-speech sound clip after it’s already been made. There are a few different ways to do this depending on what you want to change and how much time you have. Here’s how to edit the text to speech on TikTok.
1. In order to do this, you must click the text button on the left side of the screen after you have chosen a video clip.
2. Then, you must click on the microphone icon in the middle of the screen, record your audio, and then press done.
3. You can then proceed to trim your text to speech audio if you would like to shorten it or lengthen it.
How To Hide Text To Speech On Tiktok
Text to speech is a feature that allows you to turn text into spoken words.
One of the biggest concerns when using your phone is privacy. After all, no one wants someone else looking over their shoulder and seeing what they are doing on the internet or in apps.
Here’s how to hide text to speech on TikTok:
Open the Settings menu. Tap on the Text To Speech tab. Tap on the Text To Speech toggle switch. A dialog box will appear that reads: “Turning off Text To Speech will hide your speech from others.” Tap Hide My Speech to confirm your selection.
When you have hidden text to speech, you can turn it back on by following the same steps as above except for tapping Hide My Speech. Instead, tap Show My Speech.
How to Get Female Text to Speech on TikTok
You can get a female text to speech on TikTok by adding a voice synthesizer, then typing in the text you want it to say. The synthesizer you’ll add is called “Speak It,” and you’ll be able to find it in the Effects tab.
- How to Delete Old Instagram Account Without Password or Email (10 Steps)
- How to Cancel Chegg Free Trial Subscription
- How to Snap Windows on Mac