In this article, I’m gonna share how to send direct messages to all followers on Instagram.
Direct is the private messaging space within Instagram. You can send photos, videos, and texts to your friends, family, and anyone else who follows you on Instagram.
You can open a conversation by clicking or tapping the conversation bubble in the top right.
You can also start a conversation with someone who isn’t following you by tapping their username, then Send a Message.
If you’ve been added to a group conversation, you’ll see Group at the top of your inbox and when you open the conversation.
How to Send Direct Messages to all followers on Instagram
You can send private messages, photos, and videos to one or more people on Instagram. You can also see which of your messages have been read by the recipients.
You can send a message to anyone you’re following on Instagram. You can find people using the search bar or by tapping someone’s username to go to their profile.
When you receive a new message, you’ll see a preview of it on your home screen with the sender’s username and profile photo. After you open the message, it will be marked as seen.
If you want to send an image from your phone’s photo library, tap and hold the image in Direct until your phone shows options for sending the image in Direct. Your phone’s default messaging app might also show options for sending the image in Direct.
Does Instagram allow to send direct messages to all instagram followers?
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t allow you to send direct messages to all followers. The private messaging feature only allows you to send direct messages to a single user at a time. This can be a frustrating experience when you have thousands of followers and want to share an important message with all of them.
Any workarounds to the above problem? Yes!
1. Forward Message To All Followers
This might not sound like mass DM to all your followers on Instagram, but you can forward messages to as many followers on Instagram.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone, and go to your direct messages. Tap and hold on to the message you want to forward to all your followers. This will open a menu at the top of the screen, where you can choose ‘Forward’
2. Tap ‘Forward’ in the resulting menu
3. This will bring up a list of your followers. You can select as many people as you want from this list by tapping on their icons at the top of the screen. Once you’ve selected everyone you want, tap ‘Send.’
2. Create Group Chat
Group Direct Messages are a great way to start conversations with friends, business partners,
or customers. You can create a group chat on Instagram and send direct messages to up to 15 people at once. You can also edit the conversation name, emoji and add more people or remove them as you see fit.
To create a group chat on Instagram:
1. Go to your profile screen by tapping in the bottom right.
2. Tap in the top right, then select ‘New Group’ at the bottom of the screen.
3. Search for the people you want to add, then tap ‘Next’ in the top right of your screen when you’re done selecting people.
4. Choose a name for your group, then tap ‘Done’ in the top right.
Wrapping it up: So, this is how you can send direct messages to all followers on Instagram. Direct messages are a great way to connect further with your followers on Instagram and begin a more personal relationship. However, it can be difficult to mass DM that works for everyone, and I’ve condensed the most helpful practices for you here. Hope that helps!