Bumble, a dating app founded by Whitney Wolfe, has become all the rage in today’s dating world. While it may not be as popular as Tinder, there are certainly still plenty of people using the app in hopes of finding their soul mate. And if you happen to be one of those people, you might have deleted your account for some reason or another.
If so, don’t worry; I’ll walk you through how to recover deleted Bumble accounts below.
But first, let me explain why it’s important to have an account on Bumble in the first place.
How to Recover Deleted Bumble Account
Bumble is a dating app that allows users to swipe right in order to connect with nearby users. If you want to reactivate a Bumble account that you’ve deleted, it’s as easy as logging back into the app.
Bumble is a popular dating app that, like Tinder, allows people to connect with others nearby. You can swipe left or right on different profiles based on their pictures and bio information. Unlike Tinder, however, only women can send the first message if there’s a match between two people.
Although your profile is deleted from view once you remove it from Bumble, the profile still exists within Bumble’s database. This means that if you decide to come back to the service at a later date, you can restore your account to its former glory with just a few clicks.
You can recover your Bumble account and profile. You can do this by signing in with your phone number or Facebook account.
Here’s how to recover your Bumble account and profile.
1. Open Bumble on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Tap the “Log In” button at the bottom of the screen.
3. If you signed up with your phone number, tap on the “Login with Phone Number” button and enter your phone number on the next page. Then tap “Next.”
4. If you signed up with Facebook, tap on the “Continue With Facebook” button and log in to your Facebook account if prompted to do so.
5. After you sign in, your profile will be restored, including all of your Matches, Messages, and settings.
Wrapping it up: Bumble is a dating app where women make the first move, and it’s been gaining momentum as more people are looking for connections on their phones.
If you’re one of those people, maybe you’ve deleted your Bumble account to give it a break or try something new. But now you’re back and want to restore your old profile.
Luckily, it’s not hard to reinstate your Bumble account — just follow the steps mentioned in the article.