There are 10 SAT Math sections in this book. Each math section is a replica of the actual SAT Math test. Section 1 is a 20-minute, 20-question multiple-choice section that tests your ability to solve problems without a calculator.
In addition, the questions get progressively more difficult as you move through the section. Section 2 is a 25-minute, 15-question multiple-choice section that tests your ability to solve problems with a calculator.
The difficulty level of College Panda 10 Practice Tests For SAT Math is similar to what you may encounter on the actual SAT math test. The answer key for each math section is at the end of each math section.
College Panda 10 Practice Tests PDF Download 😍
Checkout: 26 Official SAT Question & Answer (QAS) PDFs
Where to buy College Panda 10 Practice Tests
With this book, you’ll get:
- 10 realistic full-length practice tests that are never reused or recycled.
- Each test is designed to be more challenging than the last so you can improve your score through practice.
- Step-by-step walkthroughs of sample problems with over 40 diagrams and graphs.
- Hundreds of additional drills with detailed answer explanations.
- Review of all math topics on the new SAT, including the heart of algebra, problem-solving and data analysis, passage-based questions, and more.
- Time management techniques to help you maximize your score in the limited time allowed.
The book is available on Amazon and partner sites to purchase.