WhatsApp B58 Mini is a privacy Mod for the original WhatsApp messaging app. This mod adds support for end-to-end encryption and other privacy features to WhatsApp at the protocol level.
The mod changes the way that messages are sent from your phone over a network connection. Instead of sending data directly from your phone to another phone, it passes your message through an intermediary server that encrypts and decrypts it before sending it on its way.
This means that no one except you and your friend can read what you’re saying; not even WhatsApp itself has access to your plaintext messages!
WhatsApp B58 MiNi
WhatsApp B58 Mini is a less data-intensive version of the messaging app WhatsApp, complete with all its original features. It allows you to save your chats on Google Drive and features an enhanced level of privacy so that you don’t need to worry about a privacy breach.
WhatsApp B58 Mini is a lightweight version of WhatsApp. It has all the features that you need to chat with your friends and family members. In addition, it also allows you to save your chats on Google Drive.
However, most importantly, it boasts lots of privacy features, so you don’t need to worry about the risk of a privacy breach. Here are some of its features:
- Securely encrypts all your messages with end-to-end encryption
- Supports calls over WiFi or cellular data
- Auto-forwarded messages
- Deleted messages are deleted permanently
How To Download WhatsApp B58 Mini APK v22 For Android
|App Name||WhatsApp B58 MiNi|
|Requirement||Android 4 or higher|
|Last Link Update||Today|
WhatsApp B58 Mini Latest Version
WhatsApp B58 Mini is a modified version of WhatsApp with all hidden features enabled by default.
This app works on Android 4.1+ and supports Material Design UI and comes with many new features like hiding last seen, concealing the status view, blue tick, double tick, typing, anti-revoke, BOR, etc.
The main focus of this application is to provide users with an improved experience over the official version of WhatsApp. It comes with many new features like:
– Add a new chat window – You can add a new chat window by clicking on any user’s profile picture on their chat screen. This feature is useful when you want to start a new chat with someone without leaving the current chat screen.
– Resolved SMS verification issues – In this version, we have resolved SMS verification issues so that you can send and receive messages from your friends without any error messages or loss of data charges.
How to install WhatsApp B58 Mini on your Android device.
1. Go to Settings->Apps->Installed apps.
2. Find the WhatsApp app, tap on it and then tap Uninstall.
3. Wait for the app to uninstall.
4. Now, go to your phone’s home screen and tap on the “Install” button.
5. Tap on “Choose a package” and select the B58 edition of WhatsApp.
6. Wait for the installation process to finish, which should take about three minutes.
7. When Google Play encounters, do not press OK.
8. If you press OK, you will not be able to restore your messages.
9. Restore your messages from your backup: Just go to Settings->Chats->Chat backup to do the backup.
Wrapping it up
WhatsApp is a cross-platform mobile messaging app that allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS or MMS. You can use WhatsApp to send pictures, videos, voice notes, and other media files to contacts. It also has group chatting features and you can send messages to multiple people at once.
You can send text messages, photos, videos, and documents from your device to other users of the application. This feature allows you to send files up to 1GB in size.
You will also get an option to edit your messages before sending them out to other people using this application. You can also make changes after sending a message as well if needed.
The application comes with Voice Calling functionality as well that allows you to call any number around the world at no cost!
You may download the app from the link above.
Note: This site does not store any objectionable files on our servers. We don't take responsibility for such files hosted on third-party sites.