“Hello! My Acer Aspire 3 showed an unexpected store exception and after that, I shut it down using the power button. But now when I turn it on it only shows the Acer logo, and does not load at all. I can’t access the BIOS, and I tried holding down the power button and switching it on repeatedly to enter repair mode, but there’s no change. Has anyone experienced this before? What could be wrong?”
Now, turn off the laptop and unplug the charger.
Look at the back of your laptop and see if you can find a small pinhole with a battery symbol next to it. Put a needle inside the hole and press and hold it for 30 seconds.
Make sure you will hear a click sound when you press and hold the needle since there is a battery reset button inside the hole.
Then try to turn on the laptop and check whether it’s booting or not.
You can try to reset the laptop to check if that makes any difference.
How Factory Reset Your PC using Acer Reset key
- Press the Power key for 5 seconds to turn off Acer computer completely. Then restart the computer and press Alt + F10 when its logo shows up.
- Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
- Click Next, then select Just remove my files.
- Press Reset to begin the recovery.
- NOTE: You will lose all the data during the reset.